My trips back East for week aren’t usually two weeks long, but this one coincided with a wedding in Baltimore and wanting to visit my parents up in New England.
- Lunch with Dan at our favorite Baltimore Indian buffet
- A winning Orioles game with the best friend and the baby she nicely made for me
- Beautiful wedding ceremony with the Inner Harbor as the backdrop
- Another fabulous dinner at The Rumor Mill
- A Sunday afternoon by the pool
- Reconnecting with work friends, meeting new employees whom I’d only worked with remotely to this point
- Mitigating work stress with workouts
- 7 hour train ride up the Eastern seacoast from Baltimore to Boston with a window seat
- Italian food tour of the North End – contributed to 22 miles walked by Dad and I over two days
- Sunset sail in the Boston Harbor under the Logan landing pattern
- New and old stories about my parents and their lives pre-kids
And now, finally, being home in LA – although only for 9 days until I’m off to Toronto for a quick work trip.
Pictures above tell the story of the past two weeks better than I ever will!